February 29 & March 1 from 9:00am to 3:00pm
Get ready for a 2 day bootcamp that will kick you into great social media shape. This course is full of the best tips and tricks to make your social media that much better this 2020! Get into gear and let Jen Kolbuc teach you her style of a bootcamp.
Regular Price Tickets:
What you will learn:
Feb 29 | Day-1
- Social Media vs. Traditional Marketing
- What channels are right for your brand
- Creating a content calendar
- How to repurpose content
- What kind of visuals work for your brand
- Free tools to make your job easier
- Telling your brand story
- How to be authentic
- Engaging with your community
- Why video needs to be part of your social media strategy
- How to create and curate your own videos easily and affordably
- Creating content
March 1st | Day-2:
- How to develop goals for your ads
- Developing your target market
- Fans, likes, page views, engagement, and more: different ways to measure success
- How to use Business Manager to set up your ads
- Why you need to A/B test
- Hands-on time to set up test campaigns
- How to use (and not use) hashtags to increase reach
- How often to post
- Scheduling tools
- Inspiration from the best of 2018
- Handling negativity – examples of dos and don’ts
Who is Jen?
Jennifer Kolbuc has over a decade of social media and digital marketing experience working for brands including Destination Canada, Fairmont, Vancouver Aquarium, Vancouver Trails, and several other small, local start-ups. She has helped several businesses launch successful social media campaigns to meet their brand objectives. Whether you’re starting your digital marketing from scratch or looking to increase your engagement and sales, this educational series will help to answer your questions and get your brand on track.
Not sure if this course is right for you? Reach out Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org and she can answer any questions you might have about the course.
Please bring your fully charged laptop and charger.